In association with
VW 'positive thinking' by DDB London
Campaign Work, Friday, 03 July 2009 12:00PM
VW is hoping to position the Passat marquee as the "one thing you can be sure of" during these economically turbulent times with a new spot that puts a musical twist on the recession.
The all-singing-(less)-dancing 60-second ad, created by DDB, opens on a man being turfed out of his city office block. As the box containing his last worldly possessions collapses onto the pavement the man breaks into a jubilant song.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire