Nike launches tribute film to Roger Federer's Grand Slam record
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 July 2009 11:30AM
LONDON - Nike yesterday launched a 30-second video celebrating Roger Federer's Wimbledon men's singles win, which gave him a record-breaking 15th Grand Slam title.
The 30-second film, which aired on BBC1 straight after the match, with the Nike branding removed, features sports icons Serena Williams, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, John McEnroe.
It also features Pete Sampras, who held the Grand Slam record for seven years up until Federer's win against Andy Roddick yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Stonor £30,000 - £35,000, London / Surrey
- Middleweight / Senior Art Director Apple & Ink £40,000 - £60,000 depending on experience, Central London
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- PR Account Director, Entertainment/Broadcast, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, London
- SENIOR CREATIVE LEAD - LUXURY ONLINE BRAND Success Digital £40000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?