In association with
Tanqueray 'resist simple' by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 07 July 2009 01:00PM
Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam is launching a campaign for Tanqueray gin, encouraging consumers to abandon 'simple' choices in favour of a more original beverage palette.
The ‘Resist Simple’ campaign is about people who make the effort to experience a more interesting life, and veer away from the status quo. This includes choosing what to drink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London