NBA hires Elvis to promote basketball in Europe
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 08 July 2009 04:15PM
LONDON - The National Basketball Association has hired the direct marketing agency Elvis to develop a marketing communications strategy to promote the NBA Europe Live 2009 game that is to be held in London at The O2 arena.
The agency, which won the business without a pitch, has been briefed to develop a campaign that will run across press, experiential and online with the aim of raising the profile of the event.
The activity will promote the contest between the Chicago Bulls and the Utah Jazz, which will take place on 6 October.
The game is part of the tournament’s pre-season tour and it is the third consecutive year that The O2 has hosted a game.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films