In association with
Gordon's Gin 'favourite things' by Agency Republic
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 July 2009 11:25AM
Following on from its digital campaign featuring Gordon Ramsey, Agency Republic has created a cinema and TV ad also starring the celebrity chef, to promote Gordon's Gin and Tonic.
The 30-second spot sees Ramsey, dressed in his chef’s whites being showered with the drink’s ingredients; ice cubes, then tonic and gin then finally lime wedges.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London