In association with
Cancer Research 'bad day' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 July 2009 11:36AM
LONDON - Cancer patients explain the emotional turmoil of being diagnosed with cancer in a new TV spot for the charity Cancer Research UK.
Created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, the ad tells the story through the explanations of many different cancer patients young and old, who each say a few words before the action cuts to the next victim.
They explain the grief of having to tell friends and family, before explaining how the charity has helped many people beat cancer.
The spot ends with the cautionary note that: As yet it isn’t a fight we always win, in a bid to encourage viewers to donate to the charity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- eCRM Campaign Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- EMEA Marcomms Manager Barclay Meade £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Planner - MW Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: A host of company benefits, London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency