In association with
Cancer Research 'bad day' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 July 2009 11:36AM
LONDON - Cancer patients explain the emotional turmoil of being diagnosed with cancer in a new TV spot for the charity Cancer Research UK.
Created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, the ad tells the story through the explanations of many different cancer patients young and old, who each say a few words before the action cuts to the next victim.
They explain the grief of having to tell friends and family, before explaining how the charity has helped many people beat cancer.
The spot ends with the cautionary note that: As yet it isn’t a fight we always win, in a bid to encourage viewers to donate to the charity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films