In association with
Strongbow 'bowtime: last push' by St Luke's
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 July 2009 04:11PM
Strongbow has launched a print campaign supporting its "bowtime" TV ads that celebrates the grafting workers of the UK.
Positioned on large poster sites affixed to scaffolding rigs, the poster carries the text: Behind here men earn their bowtime in a bid to position the cider as the ideal refreshment for the blue-collar workforce, slogging away behind.
Created by St Luke’s the outdoor campaign will be backed up by four radio ads.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director / Junior Account Director - [Shopper / Broadcast] - Superb agency! Fill Recruitment Ltd to £45k plus exciting benefits, London
- Qualitative Research Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, London
- Insight Executive/Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Category Insight Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £33000 - £38000 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity