In association with
2Degrees 'brand' by TBWA\Whybin New Zealand
Campaign Work, Monday, 13 July 2009 10:48AM
Rhys Darby, from Kiwi comedy Flight of the Conchords, has become the face of new New Zealand mobile provider, 2Degrees.
The first 60" spot sees Darby, who plays the band's half-wit manager, Murray, illustrating the core benefits of the mobile provider.
The 15" spot shows Darby playing chess against a robot as he promotes free calls and a free sim with 2Degrees in 'the great New Zealand chin wag'.
The TV spot is also supported by social media blogs as well as global networking site, Facebook, to attract consumers to the brand.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £31000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Community Manager Major Players £22000 - £26000 per annum + bonus, London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, City of London
- Promotions / Online Merchandising Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Shepherds Bush
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push