In association with
2Degrees 'brand' by TBWA\Whybin New Zealand
Campaign Work, Monday, 13 July 2009 10:48AM
Rhys Darby, from Kiwi comedy Flight of the Conchords, has become the face of new New Zealand mobile provider, 2Degrees.
The first 60" spot sees Darby, who plays the band's half-wit manager, Murray, illustrating the core benefits of the mobile provider.
The 15" spot shows Darby playing chess against a robot as he promotes free calls and a free sim with 2Degrees in 'the great New Zealand chin wag'.
The TV spot is also supported by social media blogs as well as global networking site, Facebook, to attract consumers to the brand.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London