In association with
Office Depot 'recession agression' by Y&R New York
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 15 July 2009 05:45PM
Y&R New York has created a spoof ad featuring a stress-busting cushion for small-business owners to vent their frustration at the impact of the recession.
Two suited spokesman run through an endless list of possibilities designed to relieve business-owners of their anger and frustration at the impact of the recession on their business.
A woman is shown demonstrating several of the possible ways users can express their agression by using the cushion as a physical entity to represent the recession.
The ad finishes as the two men reveal the actual way to approach the recession, which is to visit website thesurvivalofthesmartest.com.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Qual AD Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Lead Developer AF Selection £30,000 - £32,000, Leicestershire
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign