In association with
Office Depot 'recession agression' by Y&R New York
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 15 July 2009 05:45PM
Y&R New York has created a spoof ad featuring a stress-busting cushion for small-business owners to vent their frustration at the impact of the recession.
Two suited spokesman run through an endless list of possibilities designed to relieve business-owners of their anger and frustration at the impact of the recession on their business.
A woman is shown demonstrating several of the possible ways users can express their agression by using the cushion as a physical entity to represent the recession.
The ad finishes as the two men reveal the actual way to approach the recession, which is to visit website thesurvivalofthesmartest.com.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Projects Director Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, London