In association with
Holiday Inn 'big changes' by McCann Erickson New York
Campaign Work, Thursday, 16 July 2009 04:11PM
McCann NY has created a new multimedia campaign for Holiday Inn hotels as a number of the international 3296-strong chain undergoes a makeover.
The campaign aims to highlight the refurbishment programme occurring in many of the Holiday Inn hotels around the world.
Each image communicates a simple message of the updates being applied.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Award winning integrated agency seeks Senior Project Manager Zebra People £40000 - £55000 per annum + amazing benefits, East London
- Leading global digital innovation agency seeks Account Manager! Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits, East London
- Head of Brand Premier Consultants c. £55,000 plus benefits, Central London
- Front End Developer JM Digital £325 - £350 per day, Watford
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%