In association with
Holiday Inn 'big changes' by McCann Erickson New York
Campaign Work, Thursday, 16 July 2009 04:11PM
McCann NY has created a new multimedia campaign for Holiday Inn hotels as a number of the international 3296-strong chain undergoes a makeover.
The campaign aims to highlight the refurbishment programme occurring in many of the Holiday Inn hotels around the world.
Each image communicates a simple message of the updates being applied.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Performance Planning Director PFJ £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Customer Acquisition Executive EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum + 50,000+ £5,000 car allowance + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum, Spalding
- Digital Search Account Manager - London - £28K to £32K - www.we Adam Recruitment £27000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition