In association with
Doritos 'iD3' by Initials
Campaign Work, Friday, 17 July 2009 10:14AM
Doritos has launched a new mystery flavour called iD3 as part of an on-pack promotion which invites consumers to guess the flavour and be in with a chance of winning £20k.
The packs drive consumers to the website where they can take part in an interactive online adventure, in which they must uncover the truth behind a case of mistaken identity.
The game is split into three time-released episodes where players can choose their own adventure and update their 'lives' using unique codes from promotional Doritos packs.
Prizes, courtesy of mobile provider, O2, are seeded throughout the game, including mobile phones, laptops and concert tickets for the O2 arena.
Players who successfully complete all three episodes are eligible to take part in a live version of the game, to win a cash prize of up to £50,000.
The promotion goes live on 21 July. View the trailer here.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London