Grolsch 'walk the line' by Marvellous
Campaign Work, Friday, 17 July 2009 11:59AM
Digital agency Marvellous has created a new iPhone application for Grolsch aimed at promoting responsible drinking.
The application uses the iPhone’s accelerometer to demonstrate if the person holding the phone can walk in a straight line.
The tongue-in-cheek approach was devised by Marvellous’ Amsterdam office for the Dutch brewing giant.
While not an actual alcohol test, the app aims to encourage festival-goers to think about their alcohol consumption in a fun way.
Grolsch is backing the launch with a field marketing campaign at major music festivals in the Netherlands during the summer.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Associate Marketing Capability Director - Kingston Upon Thames Stopgap negotiable, Kingston upon Thames
- Account Executive - Get creative with your Corporate PR Major Players £20000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Ecommerce Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 - £32000 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London