Grolsch 'walk the line' by Marvellous
Campaign Work, Friday, 17 July 2009 11:59AM
Digital agency Marvellous has created a new iPhone application for Grolsch aimed at promoting responsible drinking.
The application uses the iPhone’s accelerometer to demonstrate if the person holding the phone can walk in a straight line.
The tongue-in-cheek approach was devised by Marvellous’ Amsterdam office for the Dutch brewing giant.
While not an actual alcohol test, the app aims to encourage festival-goers to think about their alcohol consumption in a fun way.
Grolsch is backing the launch with a field marketing campaign at major music festivals in the Netherlands during the summer.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive: Integrated / Digital Agency - Exciting Brand / Large Campaigns c£20k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£20k, Greater London - Surrey
- Senior Marketing Campaign Executive Ninesharp £125 - £135 per day, Stanmore
- B2B National Sales Manager PSD Group Up to £50K + package, Field based (various regions)
- Brand manager - TOP 3 FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £42000 - £47000 per annum + car + bonus, West London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity