The World: Singapore - Iris to handle Tiger Beer sponsorship campaigns
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 July 2009 12:00AM
Asia-Pacific Breweries has appointed Iris to handle the regional sponsorship campaigns for its Tiger Beer brand.
Iris won the brief after a pitch against DDB, G2 and Saatchi & Saatchi. It will now develop integrated campaigns to support the brand's sponsorship activity across a number of Asian markets.
Craig Mapleston, the managing director of Iris Singapore, said: "Tiger is one of the strongest brands in the region and this is testimony to our depth in consumer understanding and our vision of how to further develop Tiger's sponsorship initiatives."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films