Engine seeks £50 million for international expansion
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 July 2009 09:00AM
LONDON - The privately owned Engine Group could become listed on the stock market as part of a drive to raise £50 million to fund international expansion.
According to reports, the Engine Group has appointed the investment bank Jefferies to secure funds through either a private placement of shares or a listing on the stock market.
Engine employs more than 600 people across advertising, public relations and communications.
It owns the ad agency WCRS, whose clients include 118 118, Abbey, Churchill Insurance and Transport for London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Content Specialist Harvey Nash £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package, Lichfield
- Brand Guardian/Artwork Manager Network Career Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + plus benefits , Colchester
- Digital Project Manager PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency