Engine seeks £50 million for international expansion
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 July 2009 09:00AM
LONDON - The privately owned Engine Group could become listed on the stock market as part of a drive to raise £50 million to fund international expansion.
According to reports, the Engine Group has appointed the investment bank Jefferies to secure funds through either a private placement of shares or a listing on the stock market.
Engine employs more than 600 people across advertising, public relations and communications.
It owns the ad agency WCRS, whose clients include 118 118, Abbey, Churchill Insurance and Transport for London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London