In association with
Magimix 'Only the strong survive' by Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 21 July 2009 11:06AM
Israeli agency, Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R has created a print campaign for Magimix using fruits and vegetables to create an animated jungle scene.
The campaign plays on the Darwinian notion of 'the survival of the fittest' and centres on the dynamics and food chain within the animal kingdom.
Lions, monkeys, crocodiles and parrots are crafted out of strawberries, melon, courgettes, carrots, cucumbers and so on in this colourful, organic representation.
A picture of the Magimix blender is shown at the bottom of the ad with the strapline: Only the strong survive as it is clear that the grocery-inspired creatures are set for an untimely end by being whizzed into soup and smoothies.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Project and Operations Manager BIS Recruit up to £50,000 plus BUPA Share Options free beer breakfasts and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Business Forecaster / Modeller BIS Recruit up to £40,000 plus BUPA, Share Options, free beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Information Security Analyst BIS Recruit up to £35,000 Bupa, Share Options, Free Beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account