In association with
Magimix 'Only the strong survive' by Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 21 July 2009 11:06AM
Israeli agency, Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R has created a print campaign for Magimix using fruits and vegetables to create an animated jungle scene.
The campaign plays on the Darwinian notion of 'the survival of the fittest' and centres on the dynamics and food chain within the animal kingdom.
Lions, monkeys, crocodiles and parrots are crafted out of strawberries, melon, courgettes, carrots, cucumbers and so on in this colourful, organic representation.
A picture of the Magimix blender is shown at the bottom of the ad with the strapline: Only the strong survive as it is clear that the grocery-inspired creatures are set for an untimely end by being whizzed into soup and smoothies.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham