In association with
Gatwick Airport 'summer campaign' by Naked Communications
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 21 July 2009 01:14PM
Naked Communications has launched its first print campaign, as part of its first creative work for London Gatwick Airport since winning the business in May.
The work, which runs across outdoor, press, radio and online media, looks to encourage people to do their shopping at the airport, instead of buying everything they need on the high street beforehand.
The print executions feature a procession of aeroplanes modelling some of the latest products available at Gatwick this summer, accompanied by strapline such as: don’t leave without a good buy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London