Toshiba 'hands' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 23 July 2009 06:10AM
LONDON - Toshiba is promoting the launch of its mini notebook with an online ad that features fingers with smiley faces painted on them, being happy about using its keyboard and features.
The ad, directed and produced by Th1ng for Toshiba's ad agency Grey London, shows a hand using the keyboard, while one-by-one its fingers appear with smiley faces dancing in front of the screen.
Text appears across the screen explaining that the notebook has up to nine hours battery life for busy fingers, a full sized keyboard for happy fingers and hard drive protection for clumsy fingers
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k (DOE), Based in London (WC1)
- Recruitment Consultant Nu Creative Talent Competitive, London
- Media Solutions Director | Advocacy Nu Creative Talent £70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits, London
- Content Editor - Great Client side Opportunity ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Oxford