The Marketing Store lands Cheestrings account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Kerry Foods has appointed The Marketing Store to its direct marketing account for Cheestrings after a pitch against undisclosed agencies. There was no incumbent.
The Marketing Store has been briefed to create a below-the-line strategy to support the brand's advertising activity, using on-pack, in store and experiential channels.
Cheestrings has focused on its above-the-line activity in recent years. It moved its £5 million ad account into Fallon in May last year from Quiet Storm after a pitch through the AAR.
Fallon's most recent work for the brand featured a mysterious man called Mr Strings, who hung around playgrounds and beaches leaving notes containing the message: "A glass of milk in every one." It also created a digital campaign to support the activity.
In September, Kerry Foods consolidated its £13 million UK media planning and buying account into Vizeum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car allowance, Newport Pagnell
- Category Executive - FMCG Brand Recruitment £Competitive , Peterborough
- Brand Coordinator Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, Wellingborough
- Digital & CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency