The Marketing Store lands Cheestrings account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Kerry Foods has appointed The Marketing Store to its direct marketing account for Cheestrings after a pitch against undisclosed agencies. There was no incumbent.
The Marketing Store has been briefed to create a below-the-line strategy to support the brand's advertising activity, using on-pack, in store and experiential channels.
Cheestrings has focused on its above-the-line activity in recent years. It moved its £5 million ad account into Fallon in May last year from Quiet Storm after a pitch through the AAR.
Fallon's most recent work for the brand featured a mysterious man called Mr Strings, who hung around playgrounds and beaches leaving notes containing the message: "A glass of milk in every one." It also created a digital campaign to support the activity.
In September, Kerry Foods consolidated its £13 million UK media planning and buying account into Vizeum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London