In association with
Sony 'armchair' by BMP
By John Tylee, Campaign Work, Tuesday, 17 January 1995 06:48AM
A top Hollywood crew and a skydiving cameraman plunging from the sky above California's Simi Valley were responsible for a Sony commercial that was as spectacular as it was memorable.
BMP devised the spot in which a besuited man in an armchair is seen freefalling through the air. Just as he is about to crash too the ground he changes channels to stop the high-excitement of watching his Sony TV becoming a tad too realistic.
As he plummets back to reality – and his living room – his pet cat, who has also been caught up in the effect – follows him down.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region