The World: Shanghai - Pepsi signs up as sponsor at 2010 World Expo
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 July 2009 12:00AM
PepsiCo has secured a $5 million deal to sponsor the US exhibition area at the 2010 Shanghai World Expo, despite the fact that its rival Coca-Cola is the global sponsor for the event.
Coca-Cola signed as sponsor in December last year, in a deal that allows the company to have its own pavilion and a monopoly on the soft drinks and tea provided at distribution outlets.
Pepsi will only be allowed to use the US pavilion as its promotional platform during the event, which takes place between 1 May and 31 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Team Dahling Ltd £50,000 - 55,000, Central London
- SEO Executive Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Creative Director - Doha, Qatar (Tax free salary) MCG Associates Tax Free Salary, Doha, Qatar
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions