The World: Shanghai - Pepsi signs up as sponsor at 2010 World Expo
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 July 2009 12:00AM
PepsiCo has secured a $5 million deal to sponsor the US exhibition area at the 2010 Shanghai World Expo, despite the fact that its rival Coca-Cola is the global sponsor for the event.
Coca-Cola signed as sponsor in December last year, in a deal that allows the company to have its own pavilion and a monopoly on the soft drinks and tea provided at distribution outlets.
Pepsi will only be allowed to use the US pavilion as its promotional platform during the event, which takes place between 1 May and 31 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London