In association with
Virgin Media 'world of entertainment' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Friday, 24 July 2009 01:05PM
A girl discovers more than she bargained for in RKCR's latest spot for Virgin Media which illustrates the wide variety of shows available on the network.
A TV studio provides the backdrop for the plethora of unexpected sights which the curious girl uncovers.
A giant appears from behind a door, an astronaut hovers in the stock room and a group of tribal Aztecs hold a camp fire in this surreal otherworld.
Ringan Ledwidge directed the 60-second spot, which also sees a modern police car chase flank a troupe of soldiers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London