In association with
Virgin Media 'world of entertainment' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Friday, 24 July 2009 01:05PM
A girl discovers more than she bargained for in RKCR's latest spot for Virgin Media which illustrates the wide variety of shows available on the network.
A TV studio provides the backdrop for the plethora of unexpected sights which the curious girl uncovers.
A giant appears from behind a door, an astronaut hovers in the stock room and a group of tribal Aztecs hold a camp fire in this surreal otherworld.
Ringan Ledwidge directed the 60-second spot, which also sees a modern police car chase flank a troupe of soldiers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers