In association with
Virgin Media 'world of entertainment' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Friday, 24 July 2009 01:05PM
A girl discovers more than she bargained for in RKCR's latest spot for Virgin Media which illustrates the wide variety of shows available on the network.
A TV studio provides the backdrop for the plethora of unexpected sights which the curious girl uncovers.
A giant appears from behind a door, an astronaut hovers in the stock room and a group of tribal Aztecs hold a camp fire in this surreal otherworld.
Ringan Ledwidge directed the 60-second spot, which also sees a modern police car chase flank a troupe of soldiers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity