In association with
Virgin Media 'world of entertainment' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Friday, 24 July 2009 01:05PM
A girl discovers more than she bargained for in RKCR's latest spot for Virgin Media which illustrates the wide variety of shows available on the network.
A TV studio provides the backdrop for the plethora of unexpected sights which the curious girl uncovers.
A giant appears from behind a door, an astronaut hovers in the stock room and a group of tribal Aztecs hold a camp fire in this surreal otherworld.
Ringan Ledwidge directed the 60-second spot, which also sees a modern police car chase flank a troupe of soldiers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films