In association with
Virgin Media 'world of entertainment' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Friday, 24 July 2009 01:05PM
A girl discovers more than she bargained for in RKCR's latest spot for Virgin Media which illustrates the wide variety of shows available on the network.
A TV studio provides the backdrop for the plethora of unexpected sights which the curious girl uncovers.
A giant appears from behind a door, an astronaut hovers in the stock room and a group of tribal Aztecs hold a camp fire in this surreal otherworld.
Ringan Ledwidge directed the 60-second spot, which also sees a modern police car chase flank a troupe of soldiers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Community Manager Major Players £22000 - £26000 per annum + bonus, London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, City of London
- Promotions / Online Merchandising Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Shepherds Bush
- Social Media Executive - Healthcare and Cosmetics (clientside) Digital Gurus £18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push