In association with
Royal Mail 'mail in the digital age' by Proximity London
Campaign Work, Friday, 24 July 2009 04:19PM
Royal Mail claims to have unveiled the UK's first-ever 3D integrated campaign to help demonstrate to advertisers the power of carrying out a combined direct mail and digital push.
The new work, which combines the use of 3D anaglyph film and 3D60 audio, focuses on the idea of direct marketing and digital elements coming together to create a third enhanced dimension.
This is shown through a DM teaser pack, which contains 3D glasses and a personalised URL that opens a microsite containing a 60-second video that can be viewed in 3D.
Viewers are reminded in the spot that they are experiencing the strengths of the combination of direct and digital media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign