TDA buys digital shop V2i
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 27 July 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - TDA, the direct marketing agency, has acquired the digital agency V2i in an attempt to help improve its digital offering.
The deal will see Adrian Gill, the managing director of V2i, take on the role of digital director at TDA, where he will also sit on the agency's board.
All of V2i's developers, designers and account handlers will also be integrated into the TDA set-up.
The acquisition will see TDA take on V2i's portfolio of clients, which includes Bovis Homes and Dunlop Sport.
TDA already has a client list that incorporates Norwich Union and Alliance & Leicester Commercial Bank, as well as a number of charities including The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association and St Dunstan's.
Heather Westgate, the chief executive of TDA, said: "By acquiring V2i, we have positioned digital capability as a core component of our business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London