In association with
Kidsport 'sports skills are life skills' by DDB Vancouver
Campaign Work, Monday, 27 July 2009 11:50AM
DDB Vancouver is hoping to increase awareness of the importance of sports education with a new PSA campaign for the sports funding programme Kidsports.
In an attempt to show that "sports skills are life skills", the ads feature a number of embarrassing scenarios in which adults who failed to play sports in their youth are humiliated thanks to their lack of sporting skill and knowledge.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'