In association with
Gatwick Airport 'summer campaign' by Naked Communications
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 21 July 2009 04:14PM
Naked Communications has launched a digital campaign across London's tube network, as part of its first creative work for London Gatwick Airport since winning the business in May.
The integrated campaign, which runs across outdoor, press, radio and online media, looks to encourage people to do their shopping at the airport, instead of buying everything they need on the high street beforehand.
The digital spots demonstrate the campaign's exposure on lcd screens featured alongside escalators in London Underground tube stations.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Ad Operations Manager (Digital Advertising/Video/ VoD) Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, benefits, London
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment £27000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, Manchester
- Account Director - Direct Marketing/Shopper/CRM Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office