In association with
Gatwick Airport 'summer campaign' by Naked Communications
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 21 July 2009 04:40PM
Naked Communications has launched a series of online banners as part of its first creative campaign for London Gatwick Airport since winning the business in May.
The integrated campaign, which runs across outdoor, press, radio and online media, looks to encourage people to do their shopping at the airport, instead of buying everything they need on the high street beforehand.
The banners feature the animated characters as well as details of shopping at the airport.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London