In association with
Gatwick Airport 'summer campaign' by Naked Communications
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 21 July 2009 04:40PM
Naked Communications has launched a series of online banners as part of its first creative campaign for London Gatwick Airport since winning the business in May.
The integrated campaign, which runs across outdoor, press, radio and online media, looks to encourage people to do their shopping at the airport, instead of buying everything they need on the high street beforehand.
The banners feature the animated characters as well as details of shopping at the airport.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London