VCCP scoops £6 million Aunt Bessie's brief
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Aunt Bessie's, the frozen food company widely known for its Yorkshire Puddings, has appointed VCCP to its £6 million advertising account.
At the same time, Vizeum has been hired to handle the company's consolidated media duties.
VCCP picked up the business without a pitch while Vizeum, which was already on the Aunt Bessie's roster, pitched against Arena BLM, the other roster agency.
The creative was formerly handled by Euro RSCG but the agency parted company with Aunt Bessie's in January.
Both VCCP and Vizeum will work on the entire Aunt Bessie's range and have been briefed to create an integrated relaunch campaign.
The company is looking to contemporise the brand in a bid to increase sales in younger markets. The first work is expected next month.
Euro RSCG's last campaign for the brand aired before Christmas and showed a family preparing a Christmas dinner without the usual bother by dishing up Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire Puddings.
Its range also includes Aunt Bessie's Extra Crispy Roast Potatoes and Aunt Bessie's Crinkle Cut Chips, which are licenced by Heinz.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign