VCCP scoops £6 million Aunt Bessie's brief
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 July 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Aunt Bessie's, the frozen food company widely known for its Yorkshire Puddings, has appointed VCCP to its £6 million advertising account.
At the same time, Vizeum has been hired to handle the company's consolidated media duties.
VCCP picked up the business without a pitch while Vizeum, which was already on the Aunt Bessie's roster, pitched against Arena BLM, the other roster agency.
The creative was formerly handled by Euro RSCG but the agency parted company with Aunt Bessie's in January.
Both VCCP and Vizeum will work on the entire Aunt Bessie's range and have been briefed to create an integrated relaunch campaign.
The company is looking to contemporise the brand in a bid to increase sales in younger markets. The first work is expected next month.
Euro RSCG's last campaign for the brand aired before Christmas and showed a family preparing a Christmas dinner without the usual bother by dishing up Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire Puddings.
Its range also includes Aunt Bessie's Extra Crispy Roast Potatoes and Aunt Bessie's Crinkle Cut Chips, which are licenced by Heinz.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London