EBLEX launches virtual steak cooking iPhone application
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Friday, 31 July 2009 10:55AM
LONDON - EBLEX, the body behind the Quality Standard mark, has launched an iPhone application enabling iPhone users to cook a virtual steak.
Devised by TBWA\London and developed by Acknowledgement Ltd, the iPhone application starts by asking users to choose from different cuts of beef from rump to fillet.
Users can then cook their steak to varying degrees, from rare to well done, while the steak sizzles and smokes in the pan.
However, if they take their eye off their iPhone, the steak can be entirely incinerated.
While cooking users can flip the steak by tilting the iPhone as well as adding seasoning.
The iPhone application, which forms part of EBLEX's Tough Standards, Tender Results' campaign also gives tips and instructions for cooking the perfect steak.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%