EBLEX launches virtual steak cooking iPhone application
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Friday, 31 July 2009 10:55AM
LONDON - EBLEX, the body behind the Quality Standard mark, has launched an iPhone application enabling iPhone users to cook a virtual steak.
Devised by TBWA\London and developed by Acknowledgement Ltd, the iPhone application starts by asking users to choose from different cuts of beef from rump to fillet.
Users can then cook their steak to varying degrees, from rare to well done, while the steak sizzles and smokes in the pan.
However, if they take their eye off their iPhone, the steak can be entirely incinerated.
While cooking users can flip the steak by tilting the iPhone as well as adding seasoning.
The iPhone application, which forms part of EBLEX's Tough Standards, Tender Results' campaign also gives tips and instructions for cooking the perfect steak.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014