Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 July 2009 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
Dentsu. Finally, the giant stirs. Jim Kelly has a remit 45 mins
to expand and a budget to invest. The industry could do
with a bit of that right now.
Ogilvy. Paul O'Donnell says he wants to give the 15 mins
agency's creative chiefs a chance to turn things around.
But the clock is ticking.
Halfway through the year and we're starting to think 2 hrs 6 mins
about candidates for our agencies of the year. And
agencies of the decade. Decisions, decisions.
Thank goodness for COI. In a sea of budgets cuts, 7 mins
COI has come up trumps with a 35 per cent hike in its
adspend. Phew. Let's hope the Opposition parties don't
kick up too much of a stink and force a cut in spending
next time round.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Manager Digital Marketing EMEA Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, South East England
- Head of SEO PFJ £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + excellent executive benefits, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate