Npower appoints VCCP for consolidated £15m ad task
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 August 2009 09:40AM
LONDON - Npower has consolidated its £15 million integrated account, including advertising, direct marketing and online, into VCCP.
The appointment follows Npower's decision to review its roster and it is thought that none of the energy company’s incumbent agencies were asked to pitch for the consolidated business.
Npower's advertising was previously held by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, direct was with EHS Brann and Grand Union handled online.
The energy company's media agency, Vizeum, was unaffected by the review.
Npower’s most recent TV activity, by BMB, featured Aardman Animations’ Wallace and Gromit and VCCP will continue to work on the ongoing campaign, which broke in January.
However, Npower is restricted to using the characters in ads for its energy saving products and services.
It has also been running tactical press ads to promote its educational programme, Climate Cops.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Creative Lead Dahling Ltd Circa £60,000, Central London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion - Paris Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London