Npower appoints VCCP for consolidated £15m ad task
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 August 2009 09:40AM
LONDON - Npower has consolidated its £15 million integrated account, including advertising, direct marketing and online, into VCCP.
The appointment follows Npower's decision to review its roster and it is thought that none of the energy company’s incumbent agencies were asked to pitch for the consolidated business.
Npower's advertising was previously held by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, direct was with EHS Brann and Grand Union handled online.
The energy company's media agency, Vizeum, was unaffected by the review.
Npower’s most recent TV activity, by BMB, featured Aardman Animations’ Wallace and Gromit and VCCP will continue to work on the ongoing campaign, which broke in January.
However, Npower is restricted to using the characters in ads for its energy saving products and services.
It has also been running tactical press ads to promote its educational programme, Climate Cops.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager fishtank £25000 - £28000 per annum, Windsor
- Marketing Executive/Senior Executive - Investment Management EMR £200 - £300 per day, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement