Npower appoints VCCP for consolidated £15m ad task
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 August 2009 09:40AM
LONDON - Npower has consolidated its £15 million integrated account, including advertising, direct marketing and online, into VCCP.
The appointment follows Npower's decision to review its roster and it is thought that none of the energy company’s incumbent agencies were asked to pitch for the consolidated business.
Npower's advertising was previously held by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, direct was with EHS Brann and Grand Union handled online.
The energy company's media agency, Vizeum, was unaffected by the review.
Npower’s most recent TV activity, by BMB, featured Aardman Animations’ Wallace and Gromit and VCCP will continue to work on the ongoing campaign, which broke in January.
However, Npower is restricted to using the characters in ads for its energy saving products and services.
It has also been running tactical press ads to promote its educational programme, Climate Cops.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager (Retargeting Technology) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Marketing Manager, B2C Publishing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- PR Senior Account Manager, Consumer, London, £36k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 per annum, London
- Integrated Studio Traffic Manager - Award-winning Agency - £35k Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?