Npower appoints VCCP for consolidated £15m ad task
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 August 2009 09:40AM
LONDON - Npower has consolidated its £15 million integrated account, including advertising, direct marketing and online, into VCCP.
The appointment follows Npower's decision to review its roster and it is thought that none of the energy company’s incumbent agencies were asked to pitch for the consolidated business.
Npower's advertising was previously held by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, direct was with EHS Brann and Grand Union handled online.
The energy company's media agency, Vizeum, was unaffected by the review.
Npower’s most recent TV activity, by BMB, featured Aardman Animations’ Wallace and Gromit and VCCP will continue to work on the ongoing campaign, which broke in January.
However, Npower is restricted to using the characters in ads for its energy saving products and services.
It has also been running tactical press ads to promote its educational programme, Climate Cops.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graduate Account Planner Havas EHS £16,000 + relocation , Cirencester, Cotswolds.
- Commercial Strategist - one of the fastest growing global innovation agencies Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Web Designer become £38K, Hertfordshire
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account