Ella's Kitchen hires Saatchi & Saatchi X
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 August 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Ella's Kitchen, the organic children's food brand, has appointed Saatchi & Saatchi X as its first retained integrated ad agency after a competitive pitch in which Saatchi & Saatchi X won the final shoot-out against The Big Kick.
The agency has been briefed to build brand awareness for Ella's Kitchen and drive customer trial and loyalty across its entire range. The strategy involves TV, sponsorship, press, digital, in-store and packaging, and the agency will also aim to boost membership of the company's website, www.ellaskitchen.co.uk.
Part of Saatchi & Saatchi X's role is to make food sound fun for children while convincing parents that it is nutritional and hassle free.
The appointment marks a change in the three-year-old company's marketing strategy. It has worked with Viacom Brand Solutions, which has run ads on channels such as Nickelodeon.
However, Ella's Kitchen says it will continue to work with VBS in some form.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Advertising Operations Executive Salt £22000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Project Manager- global consumer brand design agency Gabriele Skelton £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Project Manager 3 months contract - global brand agency! Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London
- Junior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £24000 - £28000 per annum, London