Ella's Kitchen hires Saatchi & Saatchi X
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 August 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Ella's Kitchen, the organic children's food brand, has appointed Saatchi & Saatchi X as its first retained integrated ad agency after a competitive pitch in which Saatchi & Saatchi X won the final shoot-out against The Big Kick.
The agency has been briefed to build brand awareness for Ella's Kitchen and drive customer trial and loyalty across its entire range. The strategy involves TV, sponsorship, press, digital, in-store and packaging, and the agency will also aim to boost membership of the company's website, www.ellaskitchen.co.uk.
Part of Saatchi & Saatchi X's role is to make food sound fun for children while convincing parents that it is nutritional and hassle free.
The appointment marks a change in the three-year-old company's marketing strategy. It has worked with Viacom Brand Solutions, which has run ads on channels such as Nickelodeon.
However, Ella's Kitchen says it will continue to work with VBS in some form.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- European Marketing Co-ordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Rugby
- Global Head of Trading-South Africa Lipton Fleming £90000 per annum + benefits, Johannesburg
- MW ARt Director Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- SEO Executive - Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency ADLIB competitive, Oxford
- Junior Marketing FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?