Ella's Kitchen hires Saatchi & Saatchi X
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 August 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Ella's Kitchen, the organic children's food brand, has appointed Saatchi & Saatchi X as its first retained integrated ad agency after a competitive pitch in which Saatchi & Saatchi X won the final shoot-out against The Big Kick.
The agency has been briefed to build brand awareness for Ella's Kitchen and drive customer trial and loyalty across its entire range. The strategy involves TV, sponsorship, press, digital, in-store and packaging, and the agency will also aim to boost membership of the company's website, www.ellaskitchen.co.uk.
Part of Saatchi & Saatchi X's role is to make food sound fun for children while convincing parents that it is nutritional and hassle free.
The appointment marks a change in the three-year-old company's marketing strategy. It has worked with Viacom Brand Solutions, which has run ads on channels such as Nickelodeon.
However, Ella's Kitchen says it will continue to work with VBS in some form.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + other benefits , Slough
- Marketing & Communications Director Stopgap £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart