In association with
BBC 'iplayer' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 August 2009 11:22AM
Chef and presenter, James Martin fronts this latest TV campaign to promote the new BBC iPlayer by Red Bee Media.
The campaign aims to highlight several features unique to the new iPlayer, which users may not currently be aware of. Martin presents features such as ‘Series catch up’, which enables viewers to access entire series outside the usual seven day window.
Features also include a recommendation engine, which works like the US invention TiVo, offering users suggestions of BBC programmes they might enjoy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Agency Sales Ultimate Asset £60000 - £65000 per annum + +comm, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER @ BOUTIQUE MEDIA AGENCY - £40k! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + benefits, London
- Major DSP, Dutch Country Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + + £35k comm, London
- Affiliate Executive - Huge Retail Client - Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum, London