In association with
BBC 'iplayer' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 August 2009 11:22AM
Chef and presenter, James Martin fronts this latest TV campaign to promote the new BBC iPlayer by Red Bee Media.
The campaign aims to highlight several features unique to the new iPlayer, which users may not currently be aware of. Martin presents features such as ‘Series catch up’, which enables viewers to access entire series outside the usual seven day window.
Features also include a recommendation engine, which works like the US invention TiVo, offering users suggestions of BBC programmes they might enjoy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager (d.o.e) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Watford
- Communications Manager - Contract - Leeds Ninesharp £140 - £150 per day, Leeds
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'