Glenfiddich hunts global agency
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 August 2009 03:00PM
LONDON - Glenfiddich is approaching agencies about a pitch for its £10 million global advertising account.
The brand's owner, First Drinks, is planning to relaunch the drink around the world. The winning agency will be briefed with creating a global campaign to promote the relaunch.
The pitch is being handled by Gary Keogh, Glenfiddich's marketing director.
It is understood that the pitch will not affect Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw, which has held the brand's CRM account since April 2008 following a pitch against Rapp.
The pitch comes just weeks after Stella David, the former chief marketing officer at Bacardi, joined William Grant & Sons, the owner of First Drinks, as its chief executive.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London