In association with
Nike 'hyperize' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Friday, 07 August 2009 10:11AM
Nike has produced an ad that takes the form of a two and a half minute music video, which launched last night across a number of music video channels.
Airing on MTV, MTV2 and BET the spot features NBA players such as Philadelphia 76er’s Andre Iguodala, Cleveland Cavs’ Mo Williams and Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City Thunder performing a rap.
Four cut down 30-second spots will launch later in the month.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Account Manger - Big budget client!!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London