In association with
Nike 'hyperize' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Friday, 07 August 2009 10:11AM
Nike has produced an ad that takes the form of a two and a half minute music video, which launched last night across a number of music video channels.
Airing on MTV, MTV2 and BET the spot features NBA players such as Philadelphia 76er’s Andre Iguodala, Cleveland Cavs’ Mo Williams and Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City Thunder performing a rap.
Four cut down 30-second spots will launch later in the month.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London