The Week: Media news - TalkTalk sponsors X Factor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 August 2009 12:00AM
TalkTalk is to sponsor the next series of ITV's The X Factor, continuing the relationship initiated by TalkTalk's parent company, Carphone Warehouse, in 2007.
The internet service provider will promote itself as the "brighter phone and broadband company". The sponsorship strapline echoes ITV's own channel identity for ITV1, "the brighter side". The sponsorship includes broadcasts on ITV1 and ITV2, as well as sponsorship of The X Factor website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London