The World: New York - The Kaplan Thaler Group wins Wendy's business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 August 2009 12:00AM
Wendy's, the US restaurant chain, has appointed The Kaplan Thaler Group to its advertising account, after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Venables, Bell & Partners, The Martin Agency and Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners, the incumbent on the account.
Wendy's launched its review of the business in May, having worked with Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners for just under two years.
The brand spent $275 million on advertising last year, with the most recent campaign featuring the strapline: "It's waaaay better than fast food."
Wendy's is also reviewing its media buying and public relations accounts in the US.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Interaction Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Senior CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency