The World: New York - The Kaplan Thaler Group wins Wendy's business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 August 2009 12:00AM
Wendy's, the US restaurant chain, has appointed The Kaplan Thaler Group to its advertising account, after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Venables, Bell & Partners, The Martin Agency and Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners, the incumbent on the account.
Wendy's launched its review of the business in May, having worked with Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners for just under two years.
The brand spent $275 million on advertising last year, with the most recent campaign featuring the strapline: "It's waaaay better than fast food."
Wendy's is also reviewing its media buying and public relations accounts in the US.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Junior Account Manager - Software Support Ultimate Asset £20000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Project Manager - Business Analyst Salt £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Technical Product Manager JV Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Skipton
- Qualitative Directors looking for innovative solutions Elizabeth Norman International $115000 - $150000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity