The World: New York - Wilson quits Dentsu America to pursue interests
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 August 2009 12:00AM
Mike Wilson, the chief creative officer of Dentsu America, has left the agency after two-and-a-half years to pursue other interests.
Wilson had been brought in by the Dentsu chief executive, Tim Andree, in December 2007, having spent ten years working as the group creative director at Ogilvy & Mather.
During his time at Ogilvy, Wilson created award-winning work for brands including DHL, Kodak and American Express.
He will be replaced in the interim at Dentsu by Paul Laffy and Bruno Corbo, who have been named as the co-lead creative directors.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care, London
- Account Director Gemini Search £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London