Diary: Pick of the week - AMV BBDO/Cancer Research UK
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 August 2009 12:00AM
John Tylee is taking the new Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO ad for Cancer Research UK personally:
"Cancer visited my family this year so I can say from experience that this ad, using a swift succession of cancer patients telling their stories, raises all the right questions. I like the spot's upbeat approach - that cancer can be beaten and very often is - without dodging the fact that, sometimes, the battle is unwinnable." The ad was written and art directed by Dave Buchanan, and directed by Joanna Bailey through Bare Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Insight and Planning PFJ £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Marlow
- SEO Manager - FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/M4 Corridor
- Category Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £37,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement