Hotline: Mayor of London's office looks for agencies
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 August 2009 12:00AM
The Mayor of London Boris Johnson's office is looking for agencies to handle the rebranding of London.
The Mayor has allocated a budget of £600,000 to create a new logo and identity for the city ahead of the 2012 Olympic Games. The brief is divided into four contracts: logo design, brand activation, tracking and evaluation, and events.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER - BIRMINGHAM - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Digital Marketing - FT/PT Krooter £18k - 20k per year, City of Edinburgh
- Experiential Account Manager (5 weeks) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER - LONDON - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, City of London