Havas Media wins AXA's consolidated £37m UK media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 August 2009 11:17AM
LONDON - AXA has awarded its consolidated £37 million UK media planning and buying account to Havas Media.
Media planning and buying for all of AXA’s financial services brands will be divided among Havas Media agencies, following a pitch against the incumbent on the AXA brand media account, Mindshare.
The Havas agency MPG won the media planning and buying for the AXA brand, while its sister agency Arena BLM scooped the media account for Axa’s Swiftcover brand, which had previously been handled by Initiative.
MPG retained the media planning and buying for Sun Life Direct, while its sister agency All Response Media continues to handle the direct response portion of the account.
The pitch, which kicked off in April and was handled by Creative Brief, was part of a review of AXA’s entire marketing roster including creative, direct and digital.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- European Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London