The Week: City news - IPG reports revenues drop
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 July 2009 12:00AM
Interpublic Group has revealed that its second-quarter revenues fell by 14.5 per cent, due to the global downturn and a decline in spend from clients in the automotive sector.
IPG's second-quarter revenues were $1.47 billion, compared with $1.84 billion in the second quarter of 2008. Revenues for the first six months of the year were down by 10.5 per cent to $2.8 billion.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- senior / group account director > FMCG collectivo £50k - £60k + benefits, London
- Account Manager - 12 month maternity cover contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Nottingham
- Web Analyst - 2 Positions. RS Components Market Rate., London, Corby or Oxford
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity