The Week: City news - IPG reports revenues drop
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 July 2009 12:00AM
Interpublic Group has revealed that its second-quarter revenues fell by 14.5 per cent, due to the global downturn and a decline in spend from clients in the automotive sector.
IPG's second-quarter revenues were $1.47 billion, compared with $1.84 billion in the second quarter of 2008. Revenues for the first six months of the year were down by 10.5 per cent to $2.8 billion.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Tamworth
- Planning Director Dynamic New Alliances £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Frontend Developer Pitch Consultants £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bolton
- Digital Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £45000 - £50000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, M40 Corridor