The World: San Francisco - LePlae named as McCann Erickson president
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 July 2009 12:00AM
Robert LePlae, the president of TBWA\North America, is leaving the agency to take on an equivalent role at McCann Erickson North America.
LePlae will take on his new position in mid-August and will be based out of the group's San Francisco office. He will be responsible for all of the McCann-branded agencies in the North America region, with the exception of McCann New York.
Eric Keshin, the chief operating officer of McCann Worldgroup, said: "Robert has an extraordinary track record of success in both his agency leadership posts and his successful stewardship of some of the world's most famous brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London