The World: Amsterdam - Ben & Jerry's opts for Indie as lead Dutch agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 July 2009 12:00AM
The global ice-cream brand Ben & Jerry's has appointed the Amsterdam-based shop Indie as its lead agency for the Dutch market.
Indie was awarded the business without a pitch, and will begin working with the company on creating an integrated ad campaign that will be launched in early 2010.
The appointment follows the recent relaunch of Indie after a restructure of the business. Mark Aink, the managing partner of Indie, said: "We're really looking forward to working with Ben & Jerry's. It's one of the world's truly maverick brands with a unique DNA."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Display Account Manager- Print and Digital £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Director, partnership marketing, amazing brand! The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £50k, Central London, some travel to Surrey
- Consultant/Senior Consultant at a leading executive search consultancy Hanson Search Competitive Package , London
- Marketing Manager Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive