The World: Amsterdam - Ben & Jerry's opts for Indie as lead Dutch agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 July 2009 12:00AM
The global ice-cream brand Ben & Jerry's has appointed the Amsterdam-based shop Indie as its lead agency for the Dutch market.
Indie was awarded the business without a pitch, and will begin working with the company on creating an integrated ad campaign that will be launched in early 2010.
The appointment follows the recent relaunch of Indie after a restructure of the business. Mark Aink, the managing partner of Indie, said: "We're really looking forward to working with Ben & Jerry's. It's one of the world's truly maverick brands with a unique DNA."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Executive - Maternity Cover AF Selection Up to £23,000 & benefits, West Midlands
- Senior Designer - Ad Agency Periscope Recruitment LLP £45000 - £55000 per annum, Windsor
- Digital Media Officer - Health and Research British Heart Foundation c£27,000 p/a + 30 days holiday and excellent benefits, London NW1
- Category Manager Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, West Midlands