Glue hires Holly Maguire to head up 3 account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 10 August 2009 11:05AM
LONDON - Glue London has hired Holly Maguire, an account handler at CHI & Partners, as group account director as part of a number of new appointments to bolster its creative and planning teams.
Maguire will assume control of glue's £28 million 3 account, which the agency won in December last year following a shoot-out against Euro RSCG London.
During her time at CHI, Maguire worked on campaigns for brands including Tiger Beer and The Times, and was responsible for the "Abramovich" outdoor work for The Times that was nominated for a Cannes Lions last year.
As well as Maguire, glue has also appointed James Walker-Smith as the group account director for its Royal Bank of Scotland account, which the agency picked up in June.
Walker-Smith joins glue from Grand Union, where he had worked as a group director. Previous to that, he spent five years as an account director at Leo Burnett.
Additional new hires made by glue include Nick Fell, who joins the agency as a planner from Ogilvy, and Johnny Spindler, who is taking on the newly created role of social media director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire