MediaCom scoops Northern Foods' £5 million media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 August 2009 10:45AM
LONDON - Northern Foods has awarded its £5 million media planning and buying business to WPP-owned MediaCom after a pitch.
MediaCom won the business following a pitch against the incumbent on the account, Publicis-owned Equinox, and undisclosed agencies.
Equinox had worked on Northern Foods business since 1998.
The account includes Northern Foods brands Fox's Biscuits, Goodfellas Pizzas and Dalepak Foods.
Northern Foods recently consolidated its advertising business into Mother.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London