In association with
Hamelin Paperbrands 'the wind' by Momentum UK
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 11 August 2009 10:14AM
Hamelin Paperbrands is launching its new range of Oxford notebooks with a TV campaign encouraging students to bring their thoughts to life.
The spot, created by Momentum UK, sees a young girl's fantasies become reality as she writes them in their notebook.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Social Media Executive Direct Recruitment £20,000 - £25,000, London
- Account Director Adam Recruitment $90000 - $110000 per annum + Bonus, New York
- Partnership Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Head of Marketing Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, Central London