In association with
Johnnie Walker 'the man who walked around the world' by BBH London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 11 August 2009 11:28AM
BBH London has created a six minute film for Johnnie Walker, featuring the actor Robert Carlyle, who tells the story of the whisky brand while walking through the Scottish Highlands.
Written by BBH's Justin Moore, the tale takes the viewer through the entire history of the brand, which is narrated by Carlyle in one single shot of six minutes.
As he delivers the story, he passes objects relating to the tale along his path.
According to production company HLA, the film took 40 takes in total.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing & PR Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £23,500, West Sussex
- Mid-Senior Copywriter | contract | leading mobile application Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Publisher Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign