In association with
Johnnie Walker 'the man who walked around the world' by BBH London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 11 August 2009 11:28AM
BBH London has created a six minute film for Johnnie Walker, featuring the actor Robert Carlyle, who tells the story of the whisky brand while walking through the Scottish Highlands.
Written by BBH's Justin Moore, the tale takes the viewer through the entire history of the brand, which is narrated by Carlyle in one single shot of six minutes.
As he delivers the story, he passes objects relating to the tale along his path.
According to production company HLA, the film took 40 takes in total.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London