In association with
Channel 4 'Jamie's American road trip' by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 12 August 2009 09:21AM
4Creative has released a TV trail for the latest Jamie Oliver series, Jamie's American Road Trip, which features the TV chef dressed as members of the Village People.
Accompanied by The Village People track 'go west' the ad sees Oliver encountering a number of problems at Heathrow airport on his return from his American adventure.
To tie in with the series Penguin Books is also launching a recipe book to acompany the series called Jamie’s America.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London