In association with
Channel 4 'Jamie's American road trip' by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 12 August 2009 09:21AM
4Creative has released a TV trail for the latest Jamie Oliver series, Jamie's American Road Trip, which features the TV chef dressed as members of the Village People.
Accompanied by The Village People track 'go west' the ad sees Oliver encountering a number of problems at Heathrow airport on his return from his American adventure.
To tie in with the series Penguin Books is also launching a recipe book to acompany the series called Jamie’s America.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Social Media Strategist Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Digital Performance Director Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Designer - West London Nakama £40 000 + Benefits, West London
- Research Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'