In association with
Climate Institute 'the dinosaurs' by I.D.E.A.S
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 12 August 2009 09:52AM
The Climate Institute, a coalition of welfare, union, environmental and research organisations, is launching an ad in Australia that seeks to promote clean energy jobs.
Produced by boutique agency I.D.E.A.S, the campaign calls for those who are blocking climate change action such as politicians and business people to rethink the issue.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor