Kerry Katona faces losing Iceland contract over latest reports
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 August 2009 09:25AM
LONDON - Kerry Katona, the ex-Atomic Kitten singer, is reported to be facing the loss of her lucrative Iceland advertising deal following allegations of drug use in a Sunday newspaper.
Katona, who is said to be consulting lawyers over the report, has consistently been supported by Iceland despite negative publicity in recent works.
However, Iceland sources are reported to be considering terminating her contract if the latest reports prove to be true.
Katona has continued to be the face of Iceland’s £7 million advertising activity despite past controversy including the incident last year when she appeared on the This Morning TV programme in a confused state.
Iceland also uses Coleen Nolan in its advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency