Kerry Katona faces losing Iceland contract over latest reports
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 August 2009 09:25AM
LONDON - Kerry Katona, the ex-Atomic Kitten singer, is reported to be facing the loss of her lucrative Iceland advertising deal following allegations of drug use in a Sunday newspaper.
Katona, who is said to be consulting lawyers over the report, has consistently been supported by Iceland despite negative publicity in recent works.
However, Iceland sources are reported to be considering terminating her contract if the latest reports prove to be true.
Katona has continued to be the face of Iceland’s £7 million advertising activity despite past controversy including the incident last year when she appeared on the This Morning TV programme in a confused state.
Iceland also uses Coleen Nolan in its advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014