Kerry Katona faces losing Iceland contract over latest reports
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 August 2009 09:25AM
LONDON - Kerry Katona, the ex-Atomic Kitten singer, is reported to be facing the loss of her lucrative Iceland advertising deal following allegations of drug use in a Sunday newspaper.
Katona, who is said to be consulting lawyers over the report, has consistently been supported by Iceland despite negative publicity in recent works.
However, Iceland sources are reported to be considering terminating her contract if the latest reports prove to be true.
Katona has continued to be the face of Iceland’s £7 million advertising activity despite past controversy including the incident last year when she appeared on the This Morning TV programme in a confused state.
Iceland also uses Coleen Nolan in its advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push